As an English limited liability partnership, Chandler Harris LLP has members, rather than partners, although each of our members has elected to retain the title of Partner. At Chandler Harris, an Associate is either a Solicitor, whom we regard as having the potential to be a partner in the future, or as already having the qualities, necessary for partnership, or he or she is an employee, who is not qualified as a Solicitor, but who has that experience and those qualities, which we would expect of a partner.
- David Harris Business disputes, commercial litigation and insolvency.
- Simon Chandler Commercial property (including development) and company/commercial.
- Barry Samuels Company/commercial, commercial litigation and commercial property.
- Philip Boulton Commercial litigation.
- Simon Stopher Debt recovery for property management companies and freeholders.
- Angela Shaw Property debt collection.